HELLO FROM MARIA DWYER
As a proud resident of Bucks County, and having raised my children here, I enjoy sharing my knowledge and love of the area with my clients. The picturesque hills and valleys of Bucks County set a bucolic backdrop for an area steeped in history, with strong family roots and close community ties. As an Accredited Staging Professional, I assist Sellers in preparing their home to go onto the market, allowing them to sell it for the highest amount, in the quickest time, with the least inconvenience to them. When representing Buyers, they can rely on my many years of experience to make their purchase of a home a smooth, enjoyable and educational one. I pride myself on dotting my I’s and crossing my T’s, as well as going the extra mile for my clients while being their trusted fiduciary in the largest transaction in their lives.
My Mission Statement
"To put my professional expertise, personal integrity and unwavering ethics to work, providing unparalleled service to all of my clients. I greet each day with the sole aim of doing better than my best. I am dedicated to maintaining the highest standards of service for buyers and sellers throughout Bucks County and beyond. This attitude, coupled with my firm commitment to excellence and dedication to details, have been the hallmark of my success, allowing me to open the doors to my clients real estate dreams."
"Opening the Door to Your Dreams"
- Licensed in 1988 FULL TIME REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONAL
- B.A., Temple University Magna Cum Laude Graduate
- Specializing in Bucks County, Montgomery County and Northeast Philadelphia
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of Pennsylvania Board of Realtors
- Designations: e-Certified
- Member of Bucks County Board of Realtors
- Accredited Staging Professional-Sell your home for more money in less time!
- Relocation Certified Specialist
- Experienced Real Estate Investor
- Completed Landlord and Tenants Program
- eCertified -Servicing the market needs of the online consumer with today's technology
- 2007 Graduate of the Leadership Institute, Bucks County Board of Realtors
- 2016 Graduate of Berkshire Hathaway Leadership Academy
- Consistent Multi Million Dollar producer
- Chairmans Circle - Top 2% - 2020
- President's Circle- Top 4 %- 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Leading Edge Award - 2013, 2014, 2015
- Honor Society Award - 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- Service oriented professional who takes a consultative approach with clients
- Full service Realtor who provides one stop shopping for clients--Mortgage, Title, Insurance, Home Inspections
- Committed to ongoing relationships with my clients
CLICK ON ICONS:
There is no substitute for expertise. I invite you to use mine to assist you in buying or selling a home.
Give me a call and let's work together to achieve YOUR real estate goals!